Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

I have an amazing wife - she is incredible and I thought that it would be cool to try and spread the word about just how incredible and amazing I think she is. We have 3 kids, my occupation usually causes me to be MIA for about 2 - 3 months during the early part of the year. She has really been a blessing in how understanding she is about my job and the way that she keeps things running smoothly around the home.

She has and still is working to help keep things organized and taken care of around the home and just in general. I realize that I have been given a great gift in the form of my wife. The love that she demonstrates each and every day to me and also to the kids is unimaginable. Now I do not want to make it sound like she is perfect because there is not one that is perfect, but she really does a GREAT job striving to be a great example to the kids and other wives and mothers. I am definitely undeserving of this SUPER, SPECIAL WOMAN. Thank God for her!!!!

To all those other moms out there, I hope the special people in your life take some time to acknowledge and share their appreciation with you. Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment